Long Sutton Cricket Club Force Weekend Friday 23 March and Sunday 24 March
Any help greatly appreciated, please let Laz or Edgar or Chris or Jason know your availability.
The schedule is as follows:
Friday 23 March 7pm to 9pm
- Sand all gloss work - skirting boards and door frames
- Clean walls
- Sweep and mop changing room floors
- Remove old bench below the windows in main room of pavilion
Sunday 25 March 10am to 2pm (ish)
- Erect signage on pavilion gable end
- Paint all internal walls
- Paint changing room floors
- Paint gloss work
- Replace tiles where bench has been removed from main pavilion room
- Replace netting on static and mobile net bays
- Re-assemble roll-on covers
- Fix lock on store cupboard
- Fit toilet roll holders
A number of paint brushes, tools and copious amounts of tea and coffee will be provided however please feel free to bring along your own tools to ensure that we get through the to-do-list as quickly as possible.
Extra slices of cake will be awarded to those who can support on both days!